My Year with TAPIF: A video Montage (video below)

Monday, November 13, 2017


My time traveling for the moment may be over, but the memories and here to last. One of my favorite things that I did before moving to France with TAPIF was checking out video montages of people's adventures during their year abroad. Watching these videos not only motivated me to step out of my comfort zone and apply for the program, but helped create excitement in terms of how much traveling I could do. 
As a photographer, I have always admired film. I'll admit that I have a lot to learn in terms of keeping the camera stable and getting authentic shots, but I hope that the video below can give you a glimpse of what my life was like abroad. You'll get to see some of the friends I made along the way, the places I frequented, and the memories that will be cherished forever. 
Let me know what you think of the video and share your travel related videos in the link below!



You Might Also Like

0 comments