New Portraits are up now!

Saturday, September 23, 2017


With Summer coming to a close (say it ain't' so), I decided it was time to update my photography website with some of my latest photoshoots. I say this time and time again: Photography isn't just a hobby for myself; it is a passion. I love how intimate photography is whether you are taking pictures of someone you just met, or even exploring a new area while traveling.

I've been looking at my photography throughout the last 5 years, and I'm in shock with how much my style has evolved and developed. Though I don't think I have (or ever will) create a defined style of photography, I am enjoying creating connections with others through the art of photography. There are going to be some really cool projects coming up with my photography with my favorite season coming around the corner. So get ready! You never know what I might shoot next :)

For more information on my latest photography projects check out www.SabrinaKennellyPhotography.com 

Until next time,

You Might Also Like

0 comments