Photo Diary: A Day at the State Fair

Monday, August 28, 2017


As a photographer, I'm always thinking of new ways to push myself. One of the great (and probably one of my favorite) events that is going on at the moment in the Twin Cities is the Minnesota State Fair. For those of you who are unaware of what this event is let me give you a brief overview.

Each year, for ten days, people from around the world come to Minnesota to try the latest deep fried food fads on a stick, rides, animals, art exhibits, concerts, and more. It is that largest fair in the United States and has something to offer for everyone. Below you will be able to get a glimpse inside the gates of the State Fair and become apart of the great Minnesota get-together.

PS: I should note that there are some live birth photos of a calf in here in case you hate seeing photos of that nature.


























You Might Also Like

0 comments