Minnesota Fashion week is almost here!

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Image result for fashion week minnesota
Photo from MinnesotaMonthly, ISAIAH STOFFERAHN



Eeek- It's the end of August! And there's only one thing that this means: FASHION WEEK IS COMMING!

It should come to no shock that I'm excited for fashion week since I'm an aspiring fashion blogger. Though I won't' be sitting in the Jardins des Tuileries in Paris this fashion week,  I will be attending (and helping out) at several of the shows here in Minnesota. Personally, I'm really excited for this year because it will be my first time attending Minnesota Fashion week. I'm a freak for having been to Pairs Fashion week before my own home towns right? In case you were curious about the shows here is a snapshot of the fabulosity to come. I can't wait to see what fall trends will be hitting the runway and how Minnesotans and MidWest beauties alike will be interpreting this years 'must haves'. For more information about Minnesota Fashion Week check out their website here.  Will you be attending any of the shows? Let me know in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments