Accutane: First Month

Monday, August 21, 2017

Image result for Accutane

It has officially been one month on Accutane, and boy is my limits being tested. For those of you who are unaware, the first month on Accutane is probably the most difficult. Your body is getting adjusted to the pills and side effects begin to kick in.  One of the most common side effects that I received so far is chapped lips. Having lip balm has now become a necessity. It is something that you can find in my purse, jean pockets, and even inside of my bra. Thanks to Accutane I have had other side effects as well (there are about 50 that one can receive, no joke) including lack of hunger and one bloody nose that ruined a tranquil yoga class.

In addition to getting used to the side effects, the first month of Accutane is considered the worst because of the initial break out period or 'IBP'. Think of this as the last time that you will (hopefully) ever break out again. Every pore is pissed off by the fact that it won't be clogged again, so they rebel one last time in order to make you the least attractive version of yourself ever. Trust me when I say it has done great things to the ego. For more information on my experience with Accutane so far, check out my vlog below!
\


You Might Also Like

0 comments