Top ten destinations 2016

Tuesday, January 03, 2017

2016 will probably go down as one of the years that I traveled the most.  With my new job as a language assistant in France and cruising with my beloved family I was fortunate enough to see a lot of different places around Europe. Mind you choosing only ten destinations was a bit of a struggle because there have been great places that I have visited throughout the year. Here are just a few of my top destinations that I visited this year.

Which one is your favorite? Comment below and let me know!

#10) Valencia, Spain

#9) Kofur, Greece 


#8) Naples, Italy

#7) Monaco 

#6) Seville, Spain

#5) Paris, France


#4) Verona, Italy/ Venice

#3) Barcelona, Spain


#2) Sicily
 


#1) Montpellier, France











You Might Also Like

0 comments