Fashion Friday: Pretty Little Liars

Friday, December 30, 2016

See original imageIt would be wrong of me to end my tribute of the infamous TV show, Pretty Little Liars, coming to an end if I didn't pay tribute to the TV characters outfits. This was the first TV show to not only get a large following for the show, but for the fashion that went along with it. For the first time, a TV show had created a fashion inspired line at a major retailer. The show had a following that went more than finding out who A was, it was to see what the girls would be wearing next while trying to save their beloved town and somehow not get arrested. Here are just a few of my favorite looks throughout the show's series.


See original image
See original image
See original image
OMG! I love this dress! Alison DiLaurentis:
See original image
See original image
See original image
See original image
See original image
See original image
See original image

You Might Also Like

0 comments