TAPIF Lesson Plan: American Judicial System

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Hello fellow TAPIFers and language assistants! I thought it would be valuable to share some of my lesson plans on my blog with you guys. I have found it hard at times to find inspiration online when creating lesson plans on complex subjects (like the American Judicial System) to multiple levels of English. Hence the creation of my new blog series for TAPIF and for other ESL teachers. I found this lesson to be great for kids in order to understand the aftermath of the elections, racial issues in the US, and relating to the current primary elections in France.

Let me know if there is a subject that you are thinking about teaching in your class that you would like to see!



Until next time,




You Might Also Like

0 comments