It's Time for a change: Feeling....Blessed?

Wednesday, June 19, 2013



 Hey everyone!
Me being weird -but hey-isn't my tongue cool?!?
       Wow, I cannot believe that summer has almost been a MONTH long! So far I have lost 20 pounds-a real shock to me. It feels great to be healthy. I really want to just strut around in a bikini right now, even though I still don't think I have the body right now (but soon I will!). Today I did a lot of activity. I finally got the bike out and boy, did I forget what I work-out that could be! I also played a great tennis game with my sister and a volleyball game. Though we didn't tally the scores I think it was a fair bet that we tied (but we'll put down for the record that I won). I mean come on-I was born first! I naturally will be first at all sports. Right?!? I also made a Linkdon profile (I think that's how you spell it). Not sure yet of what it's purpose is yet. I'll tell you if I decide to keep it or not. I feel like it's just an online braggers club. Maybe this will allow me to have some more motivation though. Speaking of motivation-I now officially have 100 Subscribers on my Youtube Channel! I am honestly surprised that 100 people even LOOK or should I saw watch? my youtube channel. I've only had it for about 6 months and I am surprised at the success of it. I've (for the majority) received great compliments and rewards for doing the channel. For all of you fellas that are pessimistic, think about it this way: what could go so wrong if you fail? So what? If people don't watch what you have to say/sing/do, then what's the big deal? The only one that's missing out isn't you, but others. Maybe it's the wanna-be guru in me talking, but I really see only benefits to having a channel and posting videos. Yes, it's an ego booster. But who doesn't need one every once and a while? My little sister had her grad party and it went fabulously.I am broke right now, seeing that I had to pay my cell phone bills, so I did my best to help her out with the party. To say that I am tired of cleaning is an UNDERSTATEMENT. I'm done with it for a while. I most likely will get sick from all the dust bunnies that will accumulate under my bed from the lack and unwillingness to do so-but whatever! The guests that came enjoyed themselves and I also had fun seeing some old friends. Parties are always a great time to see which people are truly there to rely on. I'm glad that my sister and I both have a good group of trust worthy people to fall back on. Cheesy. But true people!
     On that note I'll tell you about what's planned for next. Yes, I know that I said I was going to the french church (I do still plan on that) but I've been working a lot lately and the times don't work too well with mine. Who would have thought that there would be church on Tuesday and Thursdays? Weird, I know. I am doing this contest to have my hairstyle redone/vamped up. I have no idea though when this would take place. Fingers crossed they like frizzy hair! I have scheduled my drivers test and have been practicing my parallel parking (not) by getting orange cones. Massive orange cones. Ok, my dad bought them, but whatever. I'm going to practice nonetheless. This will allow me to ace the test on the first time. Seeing that I stop at the stop sign :) Also, I am planning on doing my train ride the week after the fourth of July. It seems like this summer is going by so fast!!! At least I have a great list to help me remember why its so great though. Until next time

xoxoxo 
Sabrina


 The List So Far:
1)   Go to a Church that speaks French
      2)      Watch all of the Saw movies
3)
      Send in a resume(s) for a movie/TV call or apply for a modeling agency
4)
      Make a music video
5)
      Re-do my hairstyle
6)
      Go to Disney World
7)
      Get a body piercing
8)
      Make a veggie Jucy Luicy
9)
      Get my driver’s license
10)
   Have a girls night
11)
   Go to Valley Fair
12)
   Read and watch Great Gatsby
13)
   Dress up!
14) Zoo
15)
   Read Black like me
16)
   Go out dancing
17)
   Have a picnic
18)
   Go to Dinkie Town
19)   Go to Uptown
20)
   Scream over a bridge
21)
   Meet a celebrity
22)
   Start writing a book
23)
   Go to the county fair
24)
   Laura Ingalls Wilder Home
25)
  Have a ‘day trip’
26)
   Have a road trip to Ely
27)
   Walk around the Lakes
28)
   Go on a train
29)
   Take pictures of random strangers
30)
   Call in to a radio station
31)
   During the whole summer: Lose weight!
32) Use my Polaroid camera
33) See a cow
34) Go to the MIA
35) Go to Fort Snelling
36) Learn how to re-ride the unicycle
37) Walk around downtown St.Paul
38) Make someone laugh/smile
39) Sing in public (karaoke bar?)
40) Get a stupid teeny-bopper shirt
41) Watch Star Wars
42) Write a letter to my closest friends and family expressing my love for them
43) Giving some money to a homeless person
44) Going to a restaurant that requires you to sit on the group crossed legged
45) Watching belly dancers (and maybe learning some moves!)
46) Go grad-party hopping
47) Go to my little sisters graduation
48) Attend Grand Ole Days
49) Northern Spark Festival
50) Rock the Garden
51) Walk around a lake
52) Go to a Pizza Farm (? I have no idea what this is-sounds interesting to me!)
53) Shakespeare in the Park
54) French Regional Park
55) Look into joining the Optimists club
56) Get food from a food truck
57) Aquatennial
58) Midwest Tomato Fest
59) Bike on a trail
60) Art Festival
61) Minnesota State Fair
62) Cities 97 Basilica Block Party (Debatable)
63) Raising money for the American Cancer Society
64) Eat at Truberry
65) Go to Loring Pasta Bar
66) Have a patty at the Cheeky Monkey
67) Go to the Pride Festival
68) Work
69) Make a photography blog/website
70) Make a Likedin account (however you spell that)
71) Look into Studying abroad
72) Get a celebrity to tweet to me (can be an RT)
73) Wear my sunhat out

You Might Also Like

0 comments