Its time for a change: Last weekend

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I on accident deleted my lovely (and long) post about what I did last weekend for the challenge. I'm not going to go into detail as I did last time but I will use this as a lesson to remember to save ALL post.

#1) Watched all the Scream Movies in a row.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110425143026/charmed/images/f/fb/Scream-Still_001.jpg
         * Favorite (In order): Scream, Scream 4, Scream 2 and Scream 3
         * Likes: The concept of a movie within a movie (which is very Shakespearean), Drew Barrymore, the hot delusional boyfriend in the first movie's great acting chops (lol pun intended) and of course the  amount of gore
         * Dislikes: How all the killers motives were the same (come on!). Does everyone have to blame the movies for their madness? Can't you at least say video games for the 4th one? The fact that the movies were suppose to be a trilogy....with four movies. And finally how predictable the killers were, made it almost into a cheesy drama movie instead of what the movies genera was intended to be: a horror movie. 

#2) Started reading 'Black Like Me'http://jobryantnz.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/il_fullxfull-79060564.jpg
         * So far read 50 pages of it
         * From what I've read there are only likes for the book. I find it fascinating that someone had the idea to be the subject rather than the typical 'third-person' in journalism. I'm usually not a big fan of biographies/journals but this book is amazing so far! I know I must sound vague as heck but remember that I've only read 50 pages or so of the book.

#3) Hung out with family and friends for memorial day weekend

You Might Also Like

0 comments