dfas;jkdafskj;

Sunday, April 14, 2013



So many things are going on right now! Its a love/hate relationship with this busy life I have. I knew April was going to be hard but I didn't expect it to be this challenging! Dang. I feel really bad not posting often but I'm trying my best! I've been trying to work out (which I have) every other day as well as eating healthier (which is harder then you expect). I have a tendency during these hectic times to just take whatever is given to me and then well-EAT IT! I always find an excuse for myself-I'll only have one, I DESERVE it, I just worked out so I'm rewarding myself. You get it. It's all a bunch of bull...ony yep. Gosh I'm really tired-I'm sorry! I haven't been sleeping well lately because I have a lot on my plate. I feel like I'm bragging saying that I have a busy scheduel but I'm glad I do. Why? I hate being bored and I love being productive and looking cute while doing it! Don't worry this week will be full of cute outfits because this will be one of those weeks (as goes the rest of the month) that will be CRAZY!! But hey-there's always good things that come out of craziness!

Until next time!
Hope you like these pictures I took the other day at the falls!
Mind you I was trying to be funny in them!



You Might Also Like

0 comments