Thank you-plus pictures!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Its been about a week or so since I've started the blog, twitter, youtube, lookbook and all that jazz. I just wanted to take the time and say THANK YOU. In a bit more then a week, the blog has almost received 100 views! I know that might not sound like a lot right now but hey-one step at a time! If you haven't seen my youtube video click here. I hope you like it just as much as I do :)
In honor of our week-long anniversary, as cheesy as it sounds, I felt like putting some adorable pictures of animals up that I have taken over the years. I hope you enjoy them, and let them warm your hearts up on this cold winters day!
xoxoxoxo
Sabrina
PS: If you like these pictures, there are more to come! I love taking pictures of animals so expect a bucket load. If you CANNOT wait then check out my instrigram account by either going on twitter or typing in my username "beanerbelles". 








You Might Also Like

0 comments