Ten Years with the Jonas Brothers

Monday, August 07, 2017

Image may contain: 1 person
10 years ago today, a revolutionary album was released. Though it may never be seen as the best album according to Rolling Stone or probably on the radio (sorry boys), there is no doubt that the Jonas Brothers self titled album played a large impact on me.

Even after all these years I've realized not much has changed. The lyrics still pull at the same heartstrings as they did when I was 13. Though the message might have changed a bit for me, the songs still resonate like that did all those years ago. I remember the day when I bought the album with mother at Target in anticipation to go home and listen to it in my bedroom on my CD player .  It was my therapy. The music that I blasted to in my room was a friend reaching out telling me everything was going to be okay.

It probably comes without a shock to many that this album, and the band, has had a major impact on me. Even after the breakup (which is still a soft spot) watching these three brothers from Jersey has been one of the best adventures of my life. Here are just a few pictures that are a blast from the past of ten great years with the Jonas Brothers.














You Might Also Like

0 comments