It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas (in Montpellier)

Monday, December 05, 2016

Never have I had more of a desire to be in the holiday spirit than in France. Maybe its the fact that I'm away from friends and family or the extravagant light decorations decorations that make me stare in awe every single night. Regardless, my typical Grinch like self is in the Christmas spirit.  Luckily for me, it seems as if Montpellier has out done itself when it comes to decorating the town for the holidays and themed activities (including light shows and Christmas markers) throughout the town. Here are just a few pictures of Montpellier from this weekends activities to help you get into the mood. Until next weekend, I'll just continue blasting my Christmas carols and think of table settings for dinner.







You Might Also Like

0 comments