Fashion tips Travel
Tips for packing light for weekend trips6:50 AM
If you have been following me on Instagram or Snapchat lately, you've probably noticed that I've been doing a lot of traveling ...
If you have been following me on Instagram or Snapchat lately, you've probably noticed that I've been doing a lot of traveling lately. From Spain to the South of France, traveling on a budget requires that I pack light. As a fashionista this can be especially hard, but if I can do it so can you! Here are juts a few tips that I have found to be helpful when packing light for a weekend trip (or even longer!).
- Create a list of how many days you will be traveling and the activities you will be seeing (if known)
- Set out desired outfits that can transition easily into day/night looks
- Only bring one pair of shoes with
- Create a 'traveling outfit' that you can wear both on the first and last day of your trip
- Invest in a piece like a high-low skirt that can create multiple looks with pieces that you already have
- Be realistic about exercise clothes. Are you really going to work out that much? If not, don't bring three sports bras with.
- Check if your vacation place has a washing machine and use it so that you can re-wear pieces.
- Always try and use a carry-on sized piece when traveling
What are your tips for traveling light? Write in the comments below!
Until next time,