Fashion Friday: Shay Mitchell

Friday, November 25, 2016

See original imageWith the beloved show Pretty Little Liars coming to an end, I thought it would be fit if I dedicated the next month to the beloved girls that help make the show how where it is today. The first person that I will be featuring is Shay Mitchell. There has always been something that I loved about Shay's personal style that makes me just a tad envious. Her combination of Cali and rocker chic is something that not many people can pull off. Here are just a few pictures of my favorite looks that she has done throughout the years.

See original image
See original image
See original image
See original image
See original image
See original image
See original image

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice Post thanks for the information, good information & very helpful for others, Thanks for Fantastic blog and it's too much information which i never think ..Keep writing and growing yourself. To Fix QuickBooks Error Code 179 please contact our technical expert for instant help.

    ReplyDelete