Beauty Product of the Week: Clay Chameleon by bareMinerals

Monday, November 21, 2016

See original image

Confession: I LOVE cleansers. So when I heard that bareMinerals, a brand that I will forever keep close to my heart, came out with the Clay Chameleon cleanser I just had to try it. This red clay mask consists of papaya, bamboo, and extracts of sea salts that will leave your face feeling light and refreshed. I personally love using this face wash the day after I have had a long night out with the girls. This cleanser not only will take off excess dirt off of your face but will leave your pores feeling rejuvenated. And don't worry guys, if you have sensitive skin (like moi) this product comes from natural ingredients meaning that there should be little to know breakouts on your lovely faces. So if you feel like you need a little spa-treatment throughout your week I would highly recommend buying this product for only $22.


Until next time,


You Might Also Like

0 comments