My favorite yoga classes (so far)

Monday, August 22, 2016



As many of you know, I started my yoga practices in the beginning of the spring and have been in love with it ever since. Being a member of CorePower Yoga (I swear this is not a promotion you guys) has allowed for me to try and array of classes from biking, hot power, to sculpt. Here are just a few of my favorite yoga classes and why I think they are oh-so-great.



  1. Sculpt: When I work out, I want to be able to feel a sweat. This is a great class that allows me to work on every single part of my body while pushing and challenging myself. From core workouts to cardio, I can feel the immediate effect of sculpt yoga after my practice. Not only do I feel rejuvenated but I also feel stronger. Yes, at times I am cussing under my breadth at the instructor for making me do 100 push-ups (I'm being dramatic here),but at the end of the day I somehow feel even more motivated to come back the next day on my mat again. What makes this class even more entertaining? If you're a music junkie like myself, this is a great way to hear others playlists and jam out to some great tunes. 
  2. Hot Power: I'm one of those people who like to be on both extreme ends. When i'm practicing yoga I'm either there for relaxation or to get a sweaty work out in. With Hot Power and Hot Power Fusion I'm simply there to practice my breadth and focus on my balance. This is a great class to decompress after a stressful day and feel as though you have entered into an oasis like spa. You might even get a message during your practice too. 
  3. C2 Class: Though I don't take this class as often as I used to, this class is great to learn the fundamentals of yoga. It allowed me to understand and push myself in order to do classes such as Sculpt and even Bootcamp ( I only did the intro class for one day). By understanding and mastering the steps you are truly able to appreciate and utilize the moves that you have learned in this class and apply them in your every day routines. 


What is your favorite yoga class? Comment below and let me know!


Until next time, 



You Might Also Like

0 comments