Maybeline Super Stay Skin Review

Tuesday, August 02, 2016


With my travels to Europe fast approaching, I was in need of a foundation that would last throughout my long days of traveling and teaching children. Wanting to look flawless 24/7 typically cost beaucoup de bucks. Fortunately my friends from Influenster came to solved the problem and asked me to try Maybeline's latest Skin-Transforming powder. Since I work long days in retail, I thought that it would be a perfect fit to test and try out the powder with my Bare Minerals foundation . 


The skin powder typically ranges in price of $10 and can be found at any local drug store. I was at first scared to try a drug store product on my skin since I have sensitive skin. Though my face did break out more than usual with this product ( I did wear primer as a side note) but the product did do wonders. As the product says on the label, this foundation is super stay. A bit stubborn to wash off, the powder sits moderately well on foundation. I would be interested in seeing how the powder sits on Maybeline's own products and see if there was a difference. Overall, I would recommend this product to others if they want an easy and affordable solution for long lasting makeup. 



* This product was received as a complimentary gift from Influenster for review


Until next time,


You Might Also Like

0 comments