Adult Tip of the Day

Wednesday, July 20, 2016



If you're a wine drinker like myself, you have had a slip up or two with your outfits every now and then. Usually I just let it slip and out of sheer laziness buy another outfit. Then, as I was taste testing 20 different types of wine, I spilled red wine on my favorite dress. I was devastated and was clueless on the process of how to eliminate wine from my cute summer dress. Fortunately my inner Martha Stewart came to the rescue (with the help of Google). Here's what I did in order to eliminate wine in less than 30 minutes.

  1. Blot, don't rub. Dab at the stain with a damp, white cotton cloth to absorb any excess wine,
  2. Pull the fabric taut. Slide a bowl under the fabric, centering the stain over the bowl. ...
  3. Sprinkle salt.,
  4. Add boiling water,
  5. Machine-wash,
  6. And voila! You have your favorite piece of clothing back :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments