90s revival: Chokers

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

For many of us that were alive during the 90s we would rather forget about some of the trends that we wore during this era. Form the butterfly hair clips to the tie dyed outfits I find myself cringing at photos of myself wearing trendy bold printed outfits. Of course there are some trends that I do miss. One of them is the choker. To say that it was my staple piece during a period of my life would be an understatement. I wore my choker necklace wherever I went for three years straight (when I mean straight this includes wearing it in the shower and to bed as well). I was addicted to the look. So of course when I saw that choker necklaces were becoming a trend once again I was ecstatic. Naturally I had some chokers  from back in the era to wear right away that I had been dying to wear once again. It would be wrong of me to say that I didn't look into buying a few of these necklaces though as well. Here is a guide to some of the best (in my opinion) chokers that you should get ASAP. After all, it feels nice to sometimes feel like a 90s kid again :)
Diamond Choker
Diamond Choker, Etsy.com
Chandelier Choker necklace, Hot Topic
Balmain x H&M choker
Claire's Double Choker

Velvet Choker, Asos.com





You Might Also Like

0 comments