Let's Try to Cook: Spicy Monkey Smoothie

Friday, April 01, 2016

  It's that time of week again! My attempt at cooking and more importantly- helping those who also lack the cooking gene- is back at cooking again. This week I decided to be a tad fancy with my cooking. Or maybe it should be considered more lazy. After all, I need a lot of motivation in order to cook. So I got the Viatmixer out in attempt to try to make something healthy but savory at the same time. 

Here's the recipe that I used form the Vitamix book in order to make my Spicy Monkey Smoothie
* 2 cups low-fat plain yogurt
* 2 ripe bananas, peeled, halved
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
*1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1 cup of ice cubes


Let me know if you decided to try this recipe- I added agave to this (1/2 tablespoon) in order to sweeten the drink up. Happy cooking everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments