Lets try to cook: Oven Roasted Asparagus

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Having some extra free time lately, I've decided to try different hobbies this year. One of these hobbies is cooking. Now mind you, before I decided to embark on this adventure I could barely make Mac& Cheese from the box. In fact, two weeks ago I messed up making it again. I guess that's one of the reasons why I love, but equally hate , cooking; you never really know what your final product is going to be. Each time, no matter how consistent you try to be the product is likely to turn out different (even slightly). I've learned not to give up so easily and see what I can learn from my mistakes.

For those of you that might also have challenges in the kitchen, finding recipes that don't seem too daunting can be hard to find. That is why I am starting a new section of my blog. Each week, I'm going to feature on this blog a dish that is not only easy to make, but one that actually taste good.
I'm hoping to show that even someone like me, who has literally burned countless items in the microwave can learn how to cook AND succeed.

Today's dish is from Allrecipes.com. If you have any questions or suggestions of easy dishes that I should try to cook let me know in the comments below!




Until next time,


You Might Also Like

0 comments