Projects projects projects

Monday, October 12, 2015

I know that I've been saying for a while that I would be having a lot to share with you guys. Well the wait is finally over! I have a lot of projects that I have been working on (which can hopefully serve for you guys as an explanation for my absence this summer on the blog). I'm really excited for these projects because it will allow (and motive me-who doesn't need that?!?) to create new content for the blog.





My first project that I have been working on is with CollegeFashionista. I am one of the new fashion bloggers for this semester. I hope to show how Hamline University has a unique and versatile style unlike any other college that I have seen. Get ready for some great ways to see how you can rock the fall trends as well as (one of the must haves here in Minnesota) how to look fashionable while not freezing in below zero temps. Yes, it is a challenge, but unfortunately I am up for it since I've chosen to live here for the time being. You can check out my CollegeFashionista site here!



In addition to CollegeFashionista, I also have finalized my photography website. The fancy domain name has been created and I've tried to make it as interactive as possible. Of course my blog will still have different kind of content (a tad less professional and more experimental).  I really hope that you'll check out my photography website and spread the word about my works. I'm seriously excited to see where the future will take me for photography. It has truly been a passion of mine, and I hope to continue it as long as possible. You can now look at my portfolio at www.SabrinaKennellyPhotography.com 

Finally, this summer I had the opportunity to help with at fashion show at Mall of America. Last week, after much anticipation, the show came to life. Get ready to see my blog post on their ArtsandStyle activities that I attended and helped out with :)


Other than that I'm just doing boring college stuff. Every day I'm getting more and more anxious about graduating. I've started applying for jobs around the county and am excited to see what will happen, because honestly I have no clue what will happen in the in the next six months.

You Might Also Like

0 comments