Things are changing

Thursday, April 18, 2013



I can feel it in the air. No I'm not talking about the weather (its snowing right now and I doubt I'll have school tomorrow- yipee). I'm talking about life. Have you ever woke up and had a feeling that things were about to be different-like out of the blue life shattering different? I've been getting that feeling lately. I have been feeling as if something dramatic is going to occur/happen in my life at any second. Mind you, I'm still going about my life perfectly the same as it always is. Just because I feel this way doesn't mean I'm going to drop all my work load now. That would be disastrous. It seems like I always get this feeling though, before something great comes along my way. Hopefully this is true. I mean-who doesn't love a great thing now and then? I know I sure wouldn't pass something great if it came along my way! Would you? Maybe I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for school....or maybe not. Whatever the case is, I will for sure keep you guys up to date! Here are some pictures to keep you guys happy in the mean time from last summer. Hope you like!

As always,

Sabrina




Until next time,


You Might Also Like

0 comments