Let's get classy: Look of the day

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

http://lookbook.nu/files/looks/large/2013/01/16/2777678_open-uri20130115-13499-1r7aemb.jpg?1358294778 Everyone has someone they want to impress, whether it's that cute boy in your class, co-workers, old friends, parents, are future in-laws. Today was one of those days were I felt I needed to look classy. So, I took it upon myself to wear this cute new top that I got from Forever 21 that was a bit more mature then my usual bling bling. When seeing old friends, I always feel as if I need to look as if I've aged and matured since the last time I saw them. Am I the only one that feels this pressure to look this way? To set my alarm clock 20 minutes extra so that my hair is a better then the usual? Needless to say, I had a great time today seeing old friends from high school. It reminded me of how much, in such little time, things have actually changed. I don't know yet if I like it, being one who hates change, but for now, I guess I'll have to let it be-and go on with life. Speaking of life, I have a work-out planned so I have to run. I love all of you guys and hope to have a video uploaded by tomorrow! As always, xoxoxoxo
Sabrina

You Might Also Like

0 comments